Monday, May 26, 2008

The Adventures of Joe Weum cont.

Happy Memorial Day all! Things continue to go great here in Pasadena. I am really liking the area more and more each day. DMI continues to go well as I learn more and more each day about this digital music company and how it really is the wave of the future. Everyone continues to be so nice and helpful to me which is very encouraging. Lately I have been helping out with reprogramming the chips they send out to their clients which is pretty important in the whole process of what they do. To all recording technology students: Get very good at editing in Pro Tools because it goes a very long way out here and most likely where ever you will end up as well. Weather hasnt been to great here but still having lots of fun going to new places and meeting new people. Take care Minnesota.

Joe

P.S. All these Dodgers games make me miss my Twins.

No comments: