Sunday, May 25, 2008

Reporting Live and Direct from Califas

Greetings from the city of Angels.

My name is Larry Lucio, Jr. I am currently completing my Bachelors Degree in Music Business from McNally Smith College of Music.

I will be maintaining a Weblog here, a Photoblog via Flickr, a Video Blog via YouTube, and a mobile blog via Twitter. I am still generating content worth looking at but here are approximately 100 pictures from my first week on the job.

Below is a link to some pictures of the following...

Adventures in Los Angeles Photo Stream

* Crash Mansion L.A.
* Culver City, CA
* Downtown L.A.
* LAX (Airport)
* McNally Smith
* The Meadows (Our Apt.)
* T.B.I. 2006 Sites (Tunnel Builders Institute)
* Travel (Driving, Flying, Walking, etc.)
* Wild Life (Possums stalk our patio)

A sincere thank you for the time you spent absorbing my content,

Larry

No comments: