Friday, May 23, 2008

Welcome to the Jungle... (part 2)

... Last time... Let me tell you... you have experienced nothing until you have ridden an outdoor escalator.  Ok, well maybe there are some cooler things, like when Charley took me over to venice beach and I got to stick my toes in the ocean and get run past by a training football team... or seeing a film crew set up and film a scene from the Notorious BIG biopic... or walking down the street for lunch and passing by a film crew for The Girls Next Door and looking over to see Holly (one of Hef's girlfriends)... well, you get the point.  

I guess by now you see that I am truly having a one-of-a-kind experience out here so far.  While for now my main focus is settling into my internship (which is going great, I couldn't ask for nicer people to work with), I can only imagine what the rest of the summer will bring.  Friendships are already blossoming, with, I'm sure, more to come as we spend more time with the Alumni and start making contacts, and puzzle pieces are snapping into place, and adventures are being had.  Plus the (almost) perpetual sunshine is amazing.  I can't wait to see what the next 2 1/2 months have in store.  

Happy adventures, all.
~Traci

No comments: