Sunday, May 11, 2008

Here We Go...

This is Nick Garrison checking in on the blog site. I guess this would be considered my third semester at McNally Smith. I am pursuing a Bachelor's in Music Business and currently I am pursuing that degree in Los Angeles. My internship is with Alan Ett Music Group and the companies associated with it. Needless to say, I am excited about being out here. These first few days have been great. There has been a lot of sleeping as I get adjusted and lots of driving around this crazy, big place.

As Joel posted, we had quite the adventure getting out here. Driving across the country in just over two days. We clocked in about 2200 miles. Good times.

Now as Monday gets closer, I am excited/a bit nervous about my internship. Since my acceptance to McNally Smith, many opportunites have headed my direction. Now, those opportunites have led me to Los Angeles.

Well, that's all for now. There will definitely be more to come. And if I figure it out, there may even be a few videos.

Take care,
Nick

No comments: