Friday, May 9, 2008

Hell-ooooooo LA!

Hey all!  Traci here.  I am a soon-to-be McNally Smith Graduate with an Associates of Vocal Performance and a Bachelor of Music Business.  But for now, I am a Summer intern sunny California...LA to be exact (its ok, you can be jealous).  I will be interning at the Key Club, a highly noted club on the Sunset Strip in West Hollywood (drooling yet?).  Now some fun stuff:

So, I've been here in lovely Los Angeles for a total of 3 1/2 days, and the surreal-ness is just barely wearing off.  Between myself and the other interns, who you will meet later, each day so far has been peppered with "dude, we live in LA."  We have explored into a few areas, mostly the Target, but also some fun things.  We went to Sunset Blvd for the alumni dinner (those of us that made it into town in time), which was a lot of fun.  Debbie and I made sure to take a few minutes to pop down to the Key Club so I could see my awe-inspiring internship venue in person.  

Another fun thing a bunch of us have decided to do is hit all the native burger joints and decided which is best.  Yesterday was the ever-famous In-n-Out Burger (yummy, but if you want to taste the meat, ordering a Double-Double is recommended.  Great Fries!) and today it seems that a few of the guys went to Fat Burger...I will have to catch up I guess.  

We are all so excited to start our internships Monday.  But then, you'll just have to wait and see.... 

No comments: