Sunday, May 18, 2008

The Adventures of Joe Weum

Whats up Minnesota. My name is Joe Weum and I just moved out to Pasadena CA. for an internship through McNally Smith where I graduated with a Recording Technology Degree. Debbie Sandridge and Sarah Peterson of the Career Center worked with me while at school to get an internship at DMI Worldwide in lovely Old Town Pasadena. I am working for a company owned by DMI called Private Label Radio. We specialize in custom in-store playlists for local and national companies around the US. We also partner with record labels to promote bands at many movie theaters across the Us as well. My first week was very fun where I began to learn how the company works as well as meet all of my very nice and helpful co-workers. My week consists of working Monday through friday and on the weekends I get a chance to explore socal and see what this place has to offer. This weekend I was in Venice Beach which is a very fun beach in Santa Monica. I will continue to post of my progression at DMI as well as my adventures. Take care Minnesota!

Joe Weum

No comments: