Monday, May 12, 2008

Cole Hendricks

I am in-between my 3rd and 4th semester at McNally Smith College of Music where I am pursuing a A.A.S. Degree in Recording Technology with an emphasis on audio engineering.  I decided that the best possible situation for me now was to put myself into a professional environment, so I decided to make the trip to Los Angeles and intern at Studio-Atlantis in Hollywood, CA.  Studio Atlantis is a top notch recording facility with a huge client list. 

I have been in LA since Sunday of last week and I think this place is perfect me.  I am able to work hard and meet a lot of people in the industry.  LA also brings a certain vibe that I think encourages people.   Israel took me around and showed me all around the west LA and I feel I have a great understanding of the area already.

On Tuesday, I met with the owner of Studio-Atlantis and got a tour of the facility.  I was very excited to get started to work for him.  The rest of the week I spent working out and getting to know more of Los Angeles.  I have been out in the city everyday whether just hanging out or walking around to check out the sites.

Today is Monday, I have been here now for a week and a day and I am very happy.  I started my internship today at Studio-Atlantis and it went great.  I will post more later when I get time!

Cole Hendricks
Audio Engineer / Producer
651-890-94507
colehendricks.com

No comments: