Friday, May 23, 2008

HOME SWEET HOME!

Whats going on everyone? I just finished my 2nd week at Alan Ett Music Group. It was a slow first week, but this week was definetely better! The best thing so far was that I got to sit in on a spotting session and an editing session for the Modern Marvels episode on lead. Alan Ett Music Group and Opus 1 provide music for a number of well know networks. Such as, The Discovery Channel, History Channel, NBC and so on! The music editors down here are amazingly fast! Nothing like back home. I love California living though! Sunny all the time, warm, and the ocean is only minutes away! I moved down here with my girlfriend and we both have decided that we will be staying down here for good. I am all done with my classes at McNally Smith so school will not be an issue! If you want to work in the music/entertainment industry this is where it's at. Well thats all I have for now.

~ADIOS~

KM

No comments: