Saturday, May 10, 2008

LA - First Impressions

Hey, my name is Jon Johnson. Currently I'm a 4th semester business student. I came to LA to intern at The Firm, which is the largest and most powerful artist management firm you could ever find. I will start my internship on Monday.

I landed in LA on Wednesday night, and it's been a trip since I got here. The apartment buildings that most of us interns are staying at are extremely nice looking. The scenery (not just the trees, heheh) is beautiful. I wish I could show pictures, but I don't have a camera... yet.

So far me and the other interns have been checking out all that West LA has to offer. We saw sunset blvd, beverly hills, bel-air, and the UCLA campus, all of which are visually satisfying. Me and a few other interns also checked some fine dining by eating at In-N-Out Burger, as well as Fatburger. If you ask me, Fatburger is the better choice, but some might disagree.

Yesterday, Me and fellow intern Joel Cooper went to go check out the location of The Firm's building, which both of us are going to work at. The building is around 10 miles from our apartment, located in the middle of Beverly Hills, surrounded by expensive stores. It took us about 4 hours to reach the building, it would've only taken us about 2 hours, but we got lost a few times.

All-in-all it's been a fun week. I can't wait till I start this upcoming Monday at The Firm.

No comments: