Friday, August 22, 2008

Cole Hendricks - Final Thoughts

Hey everyone,

Well it's my last night in LA for a few months. I have decided to come back and finish my last semester of schooling. The House of Blues has told me they will rehire me if I wish to return after my graduation.

This summer has been so amazing and so beneficial. The amount of things I have seen and experienced while working and just hanging out in LA has been so much. Even when times were tough, I knew I had to stick through it and that it would pay off in the end. I have had so much fun in Los Angeles working in a top notch urban recording studio and working at the House of Blues right on Sunset Blvd. Working with some of the biggest acts out in the media right now has taught me how the industry works when it comes to production and live sound. I learned that the studio life is not glamorous as an intern but I was able to learn how commercial studios are run. In the end, this summer was well worth it and I would suggest everyone to take up this opportunity if presented with it. I mean who doesnt want to live where it only rains twice in three months. Thank you McNally Smith for the opportunity.


Cole Hendricks
Audio Engineer

No comments: