Saturday, August 2, 2008

Evan Gundlach, music business, universal, twin cities

This week at universal I continued to work on the data base about single songs. Since there are so many titles its taking a really long time to get through. I also have to make sure all of the information is correct so I go through it pretty slow. I am going to start putting the sales information on the cd sales pretty soon and start to measure the lifts. I haven’t done that yet so I’m pretty excited about that. So as far as the work I did this week it was a lot of the same, but that doesn’t mean I didn’t have fun. On Thursday I got to go to the cities 97 studio c and watch Duffy do a private performance for us and that was really cool. On Friday we had the music meeting and watched some new artists. I also got the N.E.R.D cd and I thought it was pretty good. I’m also using the warped tour tickets I got this weekend so I’m excited about that as well. Sorry to be so short but I'm sure next week will have a lot to write about. Talk to you later.

No comments: