Sunday, August 10, 2008

Maurice Champion - Urban Network (Los Angels) - Music Business - Wrapping Things Up Pt.2

A bitter sweet moment walking through LAX to catch my red eye flight back to Minnesota. I was happy to go back home to my bed but I was leaving California, the place I called home for three (3) months. I learned and experience so much living in LA. I learned a lot from the business stand point but I learned more on the personal level. While observing the buildings and beautiful life on my way to downtown St.Paul, I was just in shock realizing how much God has been good to me. Moving from Detroit to Minnesota to California in less than a year is a blessing for me. I am truly understand that I'm seeing these places for a reason. I am so focus on the things that I need to accomplish. I understand being focus is nothing without actually getting out to do the necessary work that you're focused on. My drive, will, and work ethics has increased after being in LA. I needed that duration of time spent in Cali to push me further to blaze my trail that I'm leading. So even though I wrapped things up in LA, I didn't tie the knot too tight to where I can't go back and untie the knot!

No comments: