Sunday, August 10, 2008

Evan Gundlach, music business, universal, twin cities

Well, I’m now a whole year older. It was my 21st birthday on Wednesday so this week was a little busy for me, but I still got some time in at universal. On Monday I worked on the album tracking database and I found out we are actually really close to having that done. Some other people had been working on it also so we only have a little more history to put into and then all we have to do is keep updating it. Since it was my birthday on Wednesday they let me have the day off on Thursday so I didn’t end up going in. On Friday the new kids on the block were at the mall of America so a lot of people were out of the office on and we didn’t have a music meeting. I had to pick up my friend who was flying in from Colorado so I left a little early on Friday but I got a lot more titles into the database before I left. I think I'm going to take it pretty easy this weekend and rest up for another week at universal.

No comments: