Monday, August 25, 2008

Evan Gundlach, music business, universal, twin cities

Well its been awhile since last time I wrote here but I went out of town down to Kansas to visit my family that I only get to see once a year. I had a really good time, but I wasn’t upset to come back and keep interning. This week I did some online research about radio stations that have had artists appear live. I had to go online and see if I could find an archive of some kind to see the past guests. It sounds a lot easier then it actually is but I found quite a bit of new information. We are getting the information and adding it into our artist appearance database. With this database we then can see which radio shows give the biggest boost on record sales. Since we have radio, TV, and award shows we can also see which type of shows give the biggest lift. Once I got a lot of the research I just cleaned up the database fixing little errors. The music meeting on Friday was cancelled so no new music but it was still a really fun week and I’m glad to be back.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This was a post worth reading! Glad I stumbled across it. Another interesting site I came across was this: http://www.vacorps.com . Take some time and check it out.I will definitely visit again soon. Keep the awesome posts flowing.