Sunday, August 24, 2008

Jon Johnson - The Firm - Beverly Hills: Goodbye Firm

After 3 short months my time at The Firm has come to a close. My final day was this past Tuesday, and I can say that it was one of the most memorable days I've ever had there.

I spent a healthy 12 hour shift covering the same desk I had been covering for about a week, and I was able to talk with almost all the employees that I've gotten to know over the past 3 months, and say goodbye. There are not enough good things that I can say about everyone over there. To all those employees that are at The Firm: I would like to thank you for everything that you've done to teach me, and the words that many of you spoke about me on Tuesday were more than flattering.

I wouldn't change a thing about what happened at The Firm, and I wouldn't trade the experience for anything else. The knowledge and insight that I've gained are invaluable, and so are the contacts that I was able to get.

As I type right now, I am only a few hours away from leaving the apartment and going to the airport, effectively ending the McNally Smith Summer intern semester (I'm the last one in the apartments-Traci is coming back though). I can't wait to get back and share all of the great stories and lessons that I've gained over the summer.

I dunno if I'm going to do another post or not, we'll see....

No comments: