Sunday, July 13, 2008

Another week at Soup Bowl Records had past and we are coming upon the end of this semester but that doesn't stop the work from flowing. We are still working hard even though we really want our month break before the fall semester gets started. But enough of that, so this week in Soup Bowl Records, I had to look up Artist Pages in Newspaper on the West Coast.

I had to go by state and look for Newspapers in large cities like Los Angeles, Sacramento and places like that all across the West Coast. Ryan wanted me to look this stuff up so when Dingus tours the West Coast soon we will have places to send info about the shows that are out there. It's a great idea to collect all of this stuff now instead of later when you really need it.

Some of the cities I had to look in barely had any Artist Pages so that was difficult and some cities didn't even have a Weekly so that was just a waste of time. It was a bit time consuming but I found plenty of them. That was all I had to do this week, but this coming week who knows what I will have to do.

Till then,
Christina

No comments: