Monday, July 7, 2008

Jon Johnson - The Firm - Beverly Hills

It's been way too long since my last post, so I'll try and catch you all up to what I've been doing the past few weeks.

For a week and a couple of days I continued to cover the desk for Snoop Dogg's manager's, assistant, until her intern, Kenny started. I trained him in a little bit, and had him take over for me. Covering her desk was fun while it lasted, I was able to learn a lot about the business, hopefully that won't be my last stint covering a desk. Afterwards, I asked Snoop's manager if she would give me a review of my work. She gave me a good review, I then asked if I could sit in one day and just absorb knowledge from her, she told me I could! I would just have to wait a couple of weeks, I have been just ecstatic, waiting for the past week for my opportunity to sit in with her.

During my weekends I've been working with McNally alum Tim Bjorkman, on a business that we are planning on starting. I will give out some more info on a later blog. This past weekend him, fellow intern Munya, and I took an impromptu trip to Malibu during one of our business meetings. This was the first time that I had ever even seen the Pacific Ocean, which looked amazing.



I feel like I am in a great position right now, and I feel blessed to be living in LA. I am in control of my own path, and only I can ensure my own success.

No comments: