Sunday, July 13, 2008

Langen- Soup Bowl- Minneapolis

This week at Soup Bowl it was pretty boring. I'm still working on finishing up the Now, Now Every Children tour and it's completely down to the wire. 

I did try something new this week. I wrote out a blog e-mail. Basically what it is is an e-mail Soup Bowl sends out to various online webzines and websites about what's going on with the label and if there are any new releases or anything they contain MP3s. The blog I wrote was about some media attention that The Z-Mo Trio has been getting in local newspapers in Minneapolis including Rift Magazine and City Pages.

To be completely honest, I'm not a huge fan of The Z-Mo Trio which made it really hard to write an e-mail saying how good they are. I eventually got it after a few red bulls. So I wrote up this e-mail and then had to send it to all these e-mails on a database of them. It was so tedious but really easy.

This week I think it will be more booking. Hopefully I will be able to do something new again. I was so proud of myself after I had written that e-mail. 

That's it for now
Peace,
Langen

No comments: