Sunday, July 6, 2008

Christina here,
This week has been crazy in the world of Soup Bowl Records. Well first off, Ryan was gone for both of the days that we have our internship so we didn't get to work with him. Brian, his partner, was our boss for Tuesday and Wednesday,which was great. I loved working with Brian and not Ryan for a change. It was great to see how he handled everything compared to Ryan.

On Tuesday I had to go through Afternoon Records press page on their website to see if they had blogs that Soup Bowl didn't, of course there were tons that we didn't have that they did. So I had to update the blog list all day on Tuesday, there were tons of blogs to go through. Some of them were in different languages. I had one in Chinese, so that was exciting. That was really all I did on Tuesday.

On Wednesday I had to do the same thing though I didn't have much more to go through this time so I got done pretty early, I was just finishing up what I had started on Tuesday, although I had gotten a lot done the day before. Brian didn't have anything else for me to do, so I got to leave early that day.

That was pretty much the extent of my internship this week, it was quite fun and we didn't really do much but I know this week we will be doing a ton more since Ryan is back in town. But it was fun while it lasted but I'm actually looking forward to getting some work done. Later,
Christina

No comments: