Sunday, July 20, 2008

Nick Garrison - Alan Ett Music Group - Los Angeles

So this past week I was put in charge of a another project.  With the program File Maker, Max, the computer guy, added a new version for cd descriptions. I have been updating their database all week.  It has been a lot of computer, but it's been good.

One of the breaks from that routine I had was getting to sit in with another mixer. He was working on a show for a series that hasn't been aired yet. I was allowed to sit in with him and watch him mix the whole show. The attention to detail is amazing. So much work goes in to shows that I didn't even notice, but if what they did wasn't there, you would know something was missing.

It was a good week. 

Oh, and if you haven't seen it, you should check out "Dark Knight".  Alan Ett did some work on that movie. It's crazy to be working for a place that is doing such big things.

No comments: