Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Nick Garrison - Alan Ett Music Group - Los Angeles

It has once again been an interesting week at Alan Ett.

The big project I am still making progress on is the registering and renaming of their Audio Horizons catalog, but what I wanted to mention in this blog was something I got to do that I thought was really interesting.

They have a meeting with a company on Wednesday (I just say "company" because I'm not sure if I'm allowed to openly talk about deals they are working on), which I was able to help with researching. Today I wrote up a one-sheet with different types of information I found on this company they didn't know too much about.

Research like this is something that easily applies to things you do and new adventures you are about to take. You want to make sure you know who you are dealing with before you start signing the papers. There was something about helping them with that I really enjoyed.

Tomorrow I get to spend more time with one of their composers. Those are always good days.

Take care,
Nick

No comments: