Monday, July 7, 2008

This Week.....

I'll start off by saying that THIS WEEEEK.....
Anyway, I went in Monday and everything was all good.  Regular day at the studio and what not.  On Tuesday the exact same.  It wasn't until Wednesday that I got a little action.  So Wednesday comes and I'm going on my food run.... now USUUAAALLLYY, they ALWAYS get Taco Bell but for some reason this time, they wanted to change it up and get pizza; altering my route.  So, to make a long story short, when I was on my way back from getting the pizza,I got in a car accident.  A guy hit me head on and totaled my car!!!
Initially, I was like WHOA.... MY CAR!!  And then I thought ... hold on..... WHOA.... MY LIFE!  The car was so jacked that the only thing that allowed me to walk away from that accident was G-D.  I had 2 little scratches on my arm and THAT"S IT!!!
This past weekend alone, 19 people were called due to car accidents and I think, I could have easily been killed too.
Buuuuuut anyway, (don't really want to dwell on that too much because I AM PERFECTLY OK)
SO due to the accident, I haven't really been able to report to the studio which SUCKS.  But they told me they'll help me pay and that I can come back whenever I'm ready; THAT ALONE WAS ALL I NEEDED TO HEAR!! 

No comments: