Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Bear, that is all.....

Well here I am again with another tale of the exciting life at Soup Bowl Records. Well last week I didn't have to send out any blog emails so that was kind of different and I didn't have to look for local support for any shows. On Tuesday I was in charge of looking for new college newspapers. I had to look on their websites and find an address, someone to contact and all that info so we can send them promo stuff about the bands if they decide to head out there.

This part also went into Wednesday's work, where I had to look all over. Though some of the websites I was looking on had no address for their newspaper, which was quite weird and quite frustrating at the same time. That is mainly what I had to for last week, I know it doesn't seem like a lot but it there are a lot of colleges out there.

I was going to work on radio stations but Langen got that job for Wednesday so I was lucky not to have to do that one. But who knows what I'll be put up to this week during my internship. Till next time,
Christina

No comments: