Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Cole Hendricks - Studio Atlantis (Los Angeles) - Audio Engineering

Hey everyone,

Alot has been going on for me since my last post. I will first start off by saying I love Los Angeles. I recently got a job at the House of Blues on Sunset. I am on the production staff where I do multiple things. I work with the audio crew and help set up and load in the equipment for the stage. All the employees at the house of blues are very nice and hard working people. I feel that the opportunity I have been given will help take me to the next plateau in my experience in this industry.

I am also still interning at Studio Atlantis where things are going according to schedule. Working in a commercial studio like Atlantis really tests a persons patience. The process of moving up the ladder in a commercial recording studio can be very slow and aggonizing at times. I feel I have the skills that are required but getting the chance to prove those skills can take time. I am doing my daily routine there and working hard on making a great impression so that when the time comes I can prove my asset to them.

I have met alot of cool people so far since I have been out in Los Angeles. I am trying to get out and experience as much of the city that I can while I am out here while also working hard to make a name for myself in this industry.

Cole Hendricks
Audio Engineer

No comments: