Monday, June 30, 2008

Evan Gundlach- universal-music buisness- twin cities

Hello,

This week was a pretty hectic one. I had to be moving out of my apartment by the end of the weekend so I was running all over moving stuff back home, going to school, and interning. I ended up not having to come in on Friday since the music meeting was canceled and everyone in the analysis team where going to be gone. This was perfect since I needed a lot of time to move. I’m all done now but my week went pretty much like this. Tuesday went fine I worked a lot on the artist appearances and got a lot more information into the data base. I started a new schedule so I go in fifteen minutes earlier and get out a little early and it lets me beat a lot of traffic. One thing that I really like about universal is how laid back and understanding they are about a lot of things. Anyways Thursday I worked on more artist appearances but I got to fine new shows and add those into the data base. It was pretty cool that I got to make up my own section and put it in there. That was pretty much my week at universal. Till next time, Later!

-Evan Gundlach

No comments: