Monday, June 23, 2008

Traci @ Key Club, LA-- Music Business: Nothing new...

Hey all,

So this week I really have nothing new to report.  I spent 3 days recovering from a stomach bug before being able to go back to my internship.  Those last two days of the week were spent taking it easy and working on a project to get all our event planning information in a neatly organized binder that can be easily accessed by our planners and be presentable to our clients.  

Saturday ended with a bang... You can take this to be funny, or turn-of-phrase, but ironically is 100% true.  No, I choose not to decipher it.  It is a personal matter and those that were involved know what I am talking about, to everyone else, I apologize for being cryptic.  

Today was spent in relaxation watching one of the best television series ever created, Studio 60.  If you haven't seen it, you should watch it.  It won't take long, it was only one season, which is a major blow to the world of GOOD television.  

That's all I have this week.  It wasn't a great one, so I apologize that this post is not as upbeat and quirky as usual.  

Traci

No comments: