Monday, June 16, 2008

Nick Garrison - A.E.M.G. - L.A.....AEIOU

I just thought I would throw a few more letters in the title.

One thing that I have been enjoying about my internship is how they really reach out and want to make sure we are learning and getting everything we can from our time here. I was even given a great opportunity to help in picking out music for one of their clients. Someone had requested a certain type of music and I was given a cue library to go through and choose music from. When I had picked out a few choices, I sat down with the music supervisor and we went through my choices. One of them was chosen and sent out with a few he had chosen for the client. It is now up to the client to decide if that is what they are looking for for their commercial.

As for non-worked related, I went with Joel Cooper, his brother, and his brother's girlfriend to Santa Monica. We walked along the beach and explored the Santa Monica pier. It was great to finally see the ocean. And you know what, that Pacific Ocean looks pretty big. I bet it even stretches all the way to Asia.

Take care,
Nick Garrison

No comments: